Sunday 6 January 2013

Book launch 2013 - Attitude Is Everything ~ My MS Story

Hi everyone and let's hope 2013 is a luckier, healthier and more prosperous year for all.

I wanted to keep you in the loop reference the launch of my book. The plan originally was to launch pre Christmas, however there were a few changes required so I decided to put on hold and launch in Mid January 2013.
So I am nearly there and at this stage I am looking forward to getting the book out there. It was a very enjoyable process writing about how I've come to have Multiple Sclerosis, and then working out how to beat the thing, but I am just hoping that someone gets some strength from reading my story and you enjoy it.

There is not a day goes by that you don't hear about someone else getting an illness or going through a hard time.  The trick really is to get a hold of your mind, and then devise a plan to attack the problem.

Tonight at 9pm ill be doing my first book preview so feel free to email or tweet me any questions. I will keep you posted on date for launch.

Take care and remember #AttitudeisEverything

2 comments:

  1. Conor are you following the Roy Swank diet and have you heard of the study funded by Dr McDougall in to diet and MS that is due out early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Joe - sorry about long delay in getting back. Yeah I know of these diets and people. To be honest I follow my own diet which is to try and eat as clean as possible - it works for me. Exercise is my main weapon against the MS. Thanks for your post JOe.

    ReplyDelete